This is a simple Eid Banner to make at home with your kids to add to your Eid decoration!
What you will need:
- EID Banner
- Yellow paper
- Black card stock or construction paper
- Glue stick
- Lamination machine (optional, gives a special touch to the banner and it can be reused!)
- Hole puncher
** Please note that you can use ANY color of your choice as the background paper and the paper for the letters, we chose black and yellow because we were going with the Kabaa theme.**
- Print the Eid Template Banner on yellow paper.
- Cut the letters out (your kids can do this part).
- Cut the black card stock into squares (suggested 8.5 by 8.5).
- Center and glue the yellow letters on the black card stock
- Laminate each letter.
- Hole-punch the sides/ corners.
- Insert the ribbon!
- There you have it- a wonderful Eid Banner to add a special touch to your Eid!
What to do with the extra cardstock?
Make Mini Kabaas!