When ordering cupcakes for kids from a grocery or bakery, many times they come with a topper or ring inserted into each cupcake. They make the cupcakes look more appealing to kids and usually have a theme. The thought came one day: why not make them look exciting and appealing for Eid! That is how the idea for the following came along: Eid Mubarak Cupcake Toppers
What you will need:
- Eid Mubarak Cupcake Toppers Printable
- Mini Popsicle Sticks
- Lamination Machine
- Cupcakes Individual Boxes (Optional)
- Print and cut the cupcake topper.
- Laminate and cut again.
- Tape the popsicle stick on the back on the cupcake topper and insert into the cupcake!!
- You can also place these on the cupcakes without laminating and or popsicle stick, we think it looks better and is more sturdy.
And there you have it…… a unique and fun twist to your cupcakes!
Bismillah… Here is the Printable: Eid Mubarak Cupcake Toppers
Check out our Kabaa Cupcake Toppers Here