We love this Masjid Calendar! We have used it in the classroom for several years and during Ramadan converted it into a Ramadan Calendar.
Here are the basics you need to make your own Masjid Calendar:
- 2 Large Posters – Colors of your choice.
- 100 – 20mm Diameter Sticky Back Self Adhesive Velcro Dots
- Put these on the back of the numbers, month names, and in each square on the calendar grid.
- Printables (see below for links) – Colors of your choice.
- Laminate for durability
- TIP: When you have completed the project, laminate your Masjid Calendar at a teacher store or any store that laminates large things.
Shapes with Measurements:
- 2 – Long/Tall Rectangles: 14 1/2 in. by 2 1/2 in.
- 1 – Rectangle: 11 in. by 12 in.
- 1 – Semicircle: 9 1/2 in. diameter, height of 5 in.
Get creative, personalize it, and have fun!
Have you made this calendar for your classroom? Tag us and share your pictures! We would LOVE to see your Masjid Calendar!
Here is a Masjid Craft your kids and students can enjoy as well!