As a part of our Islamic Months Series, we include a name plate for the specific month to hang and keep track of the Islamic Date. For your convenience, here is a printable with all 12 months in one document!
- Print on a colored paper of your choice, laminate, and cut.
- Post on whiteboard, fridge, or bulletin board- any location that is seen daily.
- Use magnetic tape on the back for easy use.
- Use a dry erase marker to update the Islamic Date daily. In a classroom, this task can be assigned to a student as a class job.
- The last digit in the Islamic year has been left blank to so these can be reused for the next 10 years, InshaAllah 🙂
Bismillah… here are the printables: