Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahy Wabarakatu 🤝
Today is Day #4 of Thul Hijjah!
A reminder that these days are extra special, and Good Deeds done during these days are most beloved to Allah (SWT)
💡 Good Deed Idea of the Day: 💡
📖 Spend some quality time with the QURAN! 📖
If there is one friend we are all guilty of neglecting, it is definitely the QURAN!
We all know the immense reward for reading Quran, and the barkah (blessings) that come into our life when we interact with it, but for some reason, many times we find it difficult to make it an item of priority and give it the time it deserves.
Let’s change that today! Make the intention to spend some quality time with the Holy Quran!
Step #1: Pick your focus: Do you want to….
- Read some Quran?
- Review a surah that you once learned or memorized?
- Read the translation of a verse?
- Read the tafseer for a particular surah?
- Listen to the recitation of Quran?
- Listen to a lecture that talks about the meaning of a particular surah?
As you can see, there are MANY ways to interact with the Holy Quran!
Step #2: How much time?
- After selecting what your Quran focus will be, decide how much time you will dedicate to this special appointment.
- Whatever amount of time you select (for example, 20 minutes), make the intention to be absolutely present with the Quran during that time. Put all distractions away and dedicate it solely for connecting with the words of your creator
💡💡It is imperative that we make our homes ones in which the words of Allah are recited and mentioned often. This is the true measure of the quality of our home! Let us take small steps to ensure every member of our household has a consistent relationship with the Quran!
With that said ….let’s go find our Quran 🙂 📖 📖
May Allah make our homes ones in which He is remembered often and frequently, May Allah make the Quran a regular part of our lives. May Allah instill in our kids and youth an immense love and understanding of the Quran. May the Quran be our friend and a companion that we cannot stand to go too long without interacting with 🤲🤲🤲
Have a beautiful and blessed day 😊